Mars - Vol. 8 Ch. 21

worst shoujo heroine ever
what kind of resolve is that? after what happened she just brush it off like it does not bother her any bit just bc her mom cried a little

fuck off, i never got so angry about a character in all my life reading a shoujo, considering all shoujo heroines are supposed to be dumb, this one is the dumbest.

what type of chapter was this, rei can't ask her what happened in her past so he just decides it would be a good decision to "pretend" to assault her?? and then her own mother forces her to live with her past r@pist just because she's sad. she left her own daughter alone too and never asked her how she felt. Not to mention this poor girl thinks everything will be fine because she grew up with this random man, no, she's been groomed. 😐 this is so poorly written i don't know how much more i can read, this manga has romanticized abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Rei is spot on about Kira's mom. Imagine bringing back your daughters rapist because you want money??? The fact that Kira hasn't ended it all really shows her strength tbh. Also wtf kind of plan is Rei forcing himself on Kira to get her to talk about her rape?? Just ask??????
Kira needs to get out of there. and fast too. If her mom dies, her rapist gets full custody of her

Users who are viewing this thread