Martial Arts Reigns - Ch. 201

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 20, 2019
Messages
288
@BloodyEagle because otherwise the author would have had to come up with another villain.


"I'll torture him later"
What the actual fuck is wrong with people in wuxia worlds?
 
Active member
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
112
@raos044
What the actual fuck is wrong with people in wuxia worlds?

They all just have murder boners for everyone else. What's wrong with that? 🙂

Seriously though. Every villain goes, "My family/sect/sugar daddy will kill you for this!"

I always want the MC to point out that they're already trying to kill him, so that doesn't change a damn thing. I think I only read one story where the MC pointed out that letting himself get killed so he wouldn't be killed later is stupid.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
1,506
today lesson: being indecisive brought down your whole sect
 
Supporter
Joined
Mar 20, 2019
Messages
1,131
@snakeyes yea, if Yang Kai from Martial Peak spared his enemies, the wiki would instead say "Enemies: countless", instead of "Enemies: too many"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top