Martial Arts Reigns - Ch. 215 - Talisman Small World

Dex-chan lover
@darksize naaah, she will likely fall for him during this arc. Maybe.
Kinda hoping for it, as I do not really like the main female lead XD
Although the best girl was the short blonde dressed in red from the super important family that we saw in a couple of arcs. She was fun. I don't really remember her name, I should probably read the manga again

And here is proof n.2 that these random evil guys are morons. "Omg if we're discovered we will be killed!"
Then why did you do this retarded thing in the first place? Sure go ahead and attack disciples from one institution you cannot handle! I'm sure it will go oh so very well.

@Nehona I ship the tsundere princess as well, but as the side chick not the main, she'll most likely end up as a friend or have a 1 sided love for him. I'm with the FMC though. Don't like this one, but she has already fallen for him from what I can see, not like it will matter to him anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Maximum my problem with the FMC is that she feels a bit too meek and passive. She does not show a lot of initiative, she often just goes along with the MC.
I know it's a very common trope in chinese manhua... but I find it unappealing.

I prefer girls who are fiery and actually DO things.

@Nehona True that, I guess I've read too many manhua/wuxia recently and kinda got used to it.
Awesome FMC's at Apotheosis(Forged success) and Master of Legendary Realms. They decide what do and how they want to pursue the MC at their own terms challenging whoever stands in their way, some of them even do it regardless of MC's feelings towards them.

He should setup a killing array on that alter to kill the next group that comes through. Would solve a lot of problems.

@slyvic nobody saw it though. lol

Dex-chan lover
brother Ye could have gracefully tossed her off him
im curious now though
how can he complete this quest now
they have a decent relationship
if he taps her bum she probably wont be too angry right?
-assuming the goal was to enrage her and her simps
what if he jus lies and says he did when he didnt

Users who are viewing this thread