Martial Arts Reigns - Ch. 216 - Do Me a Small Favor

It's always refreshing when MC's are upfront and forthright about their intentions towards a gal.

"Yo please let me touch your ass in public and we'll be even."

Dex-chan lover
Much as I usually dislike harem-themed works, it's not like I hate the concept of a harem. It's just that I hate the way all female characters are written in almost all harem comics and literature.

What that comes out to is that this is a manhua without a harem, in which the female characters are blatantly equipped with harem heroine CPUs anyway. So what's even the point of not having a harem then? I mean, you see the absence of a harem tag and think "hey, at least it won't have any of that shit in it" but then it actually has an even more degenerated version of the shit you were happy you wouldn't have to put up with, in that it has all the downsides of it without the one upside.

...At least there hasn't been a lot of it though. Yet.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake he literally saved her life. it's probably not love but that weird syndrome ( I can't remember its name). You know that syndrome where you think you're in love with someone just because you're close to death? That's what I mean.

Spoiler

Read the wiki, it is definitly a harem... I hugeeeee one at that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yeah right, no Harem? i remember when luo Zheng only likes ning Yudie, now he's gonna marry di youqin

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake yes that's what I meant. I just can't remember its name. It definitely would fit for this chapter.

@Madara22 would be weird if it's not a harem. it's a wuxia story. those stories are always harem.

Double-page supporter
Keikaku.png

keikaku2.jpg

latter, keikaku that booty ...
😈😈😈😈😈

Group Leader
well it's not quite strange actually if this is a harem, more like polygamy... where in the old days polygamy is allowed.

I’m happy he’s just after Su Lan. I have no issues with harems and would probably still read it if it is one, but I just prefer 1 on 1 romance.

i mean while i like su lan but fox girl hot as well besides i got a feeling it will do a 180 and turn into a harem at some point might as well be now

Our boy gets 14 wives by the end.
I'm not joking!
https://martial-arts-reigns.fandom.com/wiki/Ming_Ye

Users who are viewing this thread