Martial God's Space - Ch. 27

Group Leader
@ploxel it was 17 days since last release... ''about time'' wtf

also to this no group guy - screw of with r/manga little kids that think they are allowed to tell scanlation groups what they can and can't do
you're acting like people can't read this shit for free.. let me ask you where the fuck you are right now? on mangadex right and what does it mean to read on mangadex? free chapters
patrons don't get more chapters either so how about you don't even start with that. The scanlation group asking you to read on their website, isn't forcing you to read there god dammit. You know what many of the groups have in common? They still release their shit here even when they have patrons and their own website but i'm glad you go after trash instead of the groups that don't even release on mangadex..... do you even notice how retarded you sound?
If you want to pick up a series just fucking do it and shut the fuck up. Stop calling out scan groups because they have fans that are giving money to them.
And who the fuck do you think you are to tell people to stop donating to scan groups if they want to do that willingly? Sure they could donate to a charity too but it's their money and if they want to burn money instead of donating it somewhere you're still not the one to tell them what to do with it.

Contributor
1. Skeleton Soldier
2. Peerless Dad
3. Martial God space
4. <Insert next victim trash-scanslation manhua>
WHO THE FUCK ARE No Group Guy??? This is so ignoble works.
I know why ZeroMomo Enraged

Contributor
@FloatyBee true.
on another note: scanlations are meant to be free, that's the point of scanlation, that's why we're here.

I really don't give a shit who does what or who donates to what. However, I do have a problem with these groups essentially sitting on and hoarding series then pissing and moaning when someone else starts work on it. If you don't like it, scanalate or drop it. I'm not talking a one or two day difference either. But series going two to three weeks (sometimes longer) in between chapters because groups put way too much on their plate to handle just to get more donations. Yeah, you can use all the superfluous excuses you want about how "it's not about money" but in the end you'd be lying. Otherwise you simply wouldn't give a shit who posted what, or where, and in fact would be grateful that some burden was lifted from your over-packed schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread