Martial Legacy - Ch. 109 - Behind the Curtains

Banned
Thanks for your hard work, i like this series, i hope Tencent doesn't fuck up their official translation. Ironically though i think the reason why they decide to tl it officially is because your translation brought
the series popularity toward international audience

Thank you very much for your work allen for translating this series! Well i do hope tencent would able to produce same good quality as your translations

Double-page supporter
I appreciate your hard work, thank you for the translations Allen

Thank you Allen for your hard work but damn another manhua killed with bad official translation.

Thats too bad I hate Tencent, thank you for your hard work Allen!

Thank you Allen for your hard work until now.

By the way, can someone post a link to the official tranlation, I only get an error when I try the m.wecomics.com site.

Who is tencent ? And thank you Allen for your work, to be honest i am always waiting for one of your translations.

@WarManOfFire
A massive Chinese conglomerate that likes to throw their money around, they own or partially own alot of video game companys among other things.

Double-page supporter
@WarManOfFire And they had some bad histories they had to. In order to prevent their games got sued by other companies, they are bribing them some sums of money to shut their mouth so they can do whatever they want.
I dont know if this is true or not, but I had those bad feelings on them.

Damned tencent. First web novels, now manhua. I'm sick of their quantity over quality bullshit. Their greed is really sickening. They only produce knock-off or counterfeit goods level of work. As if they only think of how they can rip people off

Dex-chan lover
Thanks allen for your work. Looks like I'm dropping this too...TL and Reader quality is just as important as the content which is something a lot of official outlets (cough Crunchyroll cough) don't realize... 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread