Martial Legacy - Ch. 110 - Development

Hey people, umm... I came to know that Allen dropped the series & I have quite a lot of free time on my hands :p so I Translated the next chapter. Please understand that I don't have a team working with me so I have to rely heavily on softwares hence some translations might feel a bit weird (but not too many). If you like it please comment or anything to let me know and I'll try my best to Translate more. Sorry if you don't like it :D but please just try it out (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧.

Dex-chan lover
@monokuma1230 thank you for releasing a chapter that doesn't feel like it was just sent thru and
spit out of Google Translate

@monokuma1230 Wow, thanks for picking this up again! It's so hard to find a wuxia that isn't just a power fantasy so I was pretty disappointed this series got dropped some time ago. I really appreciate that you're spending some of your free time to give us a translation. Scanlators never get enough credit so don't feel discouraged if you hear any criticisms or poor comments.

If it's not too much trouble, could the font be changed to what it was before? I think what was used before is called Wild Words Roman.

Users who are viewing this thread