Martial Legacy - Ch. 111 - Answers

I clearly have nothing to do with my life, so here's another bonus chapter :p. Hope you like it.

p.s. @sircusa thanks for recommending font change ╰(◡‿◡✿╰)

Thanks for the chapter. I am just glad someone is translating it and putting it out.

Double-page supporter
Can someone explain in details what is dead air? Is it our life force or something worse than that?
After I read it several times, I still didnt understand what he means "Infinitely close to death"

@hartex92 From my understanding dead air is a kind of aura a being gives off when they are near death. Everyone has dead air but when young and healthy it is suppressed by life force, the vital energy of the living. People who are about to die the like old/very sick/fatally wounded people have a weak life force that can't suppress their dead air any longer. This isn't a problem because people die and the dead air that is no longer suppressed can't accumulate.

However, the MCs master is different. He has burnt out his life force but persists in the world of the living because he removed his name from the book of the dead. He should be dead. Hence, like an old person lying in bed waiting to die, he is infinitely close to death.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh deer, that looks bad.. Are you sure the dead air is not cause by eating too much smelly food? Just sayin.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls
So basically he was dead but he had given 2nd chance to live by remove his name from book of death for another 10 years. But then he was dead once again in battle with Elite Demon and being reanimated by that fake beggar for another live but in 'undead' state.
That explains why he emit that dead air from his body and he was given a branch that absorb his dead air around his body.
Thanks for that explanation
@Simbloom
@givemersspls

Dex-chan lover
@monokuma1230 the only thing I saw that was wrong was you used "weather" as in rain,cloudy or sunny and not "Whether" as in "whether to go or stay"

And now this manhua is continued to get scanlated, this chapter reminds me why this is a good manhua: it has a good dose of excitement and suspense.

Dex-chan lover
@monokuma1230 no its fine I actually looked really hard and I am pretty sure that was the only one also I wanted to ask um what is the I guess Romji name for "Deadly practices" just want to know for a follow up question

Ah, thanks for changing the font. Never really thought about it till now but I can see why most of everyone uses the same text. It just feels right for comics.

That aside, hopefully nothing horrible happens to their master... again. He seriously needs to catch a break.

Users who are viewing this thread