Martial Legacy

Dex-chan lover
Whether one is blind or illiterate, I'm willing to bet that this person can still tell that this manhua gets you a thousand times more immersed in the story than trending manhwas.

I don't know how this fares in china, but for me it's on top of my bookmarks even while not getting any translation and being lower rated than any trending manhwa. And I find that to be a shame.
Just my own opinion really.

Please tell me what you think about this statement of mine, I'm currently wondering if it's just me being delusional or this comic being better than 90% of the trends right now. :coffee::giggle:

Power Uploader
Whether one is blind or illiterate, I'm willing to bet that this person can still tell that this manhua gets you a thousand times more immersed in the story than trending manhwas.

I don't know how this fares in china, but for me it's on top of my bookmarks even while not getting any translation and being lower rated than any trending manhwa. And I find that to be a shame.
Just my own opinion really.

Please tell me what you think about this statement of mine, I'm currently wondering if it's just me being delusional or this comic being better than 90% of the trends right now. :coffee::giggle:
Oh, you're not alone. This is a gem among gems in Chinese communities.

Users who are viewing this thread