Martial Master - Ch. 359 - Traitor

so joseph's plan is to make simon the center of attention so that the other countries and sects will try to kill him eh..

Joseph tried to increase Simon enemy count but did not think he would also anger all his own countrymen since they too are helped by Simon. Smh what an idiot. He making an enemy of the prince and princess just to satisfy his own personal grudge.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations and i hope the princess or the prince just bitchslapp Joseph

Fed-Kun's army
I'd be like BROTHER even if you're afraid I'd expose YOU for the evil deed of killing those two. I don't think you'd need to shift the blame onto me first.

After all my cultivation is low, while yours is... Not to mention, do you truly believe I'd come out uninjured fighting two supreme geniuses such as. Obviously you killed them how else do you explain losing that arm?

In a RL situation Joseph would be deader than dead right now. And his family killed, this isn't how a genius acts but a stupid kid who is throwing a temper tantrum.

It would be better if Simon passes the blame to joseph since the lost hand can be good evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread