next chapter:
*tries to break formation*
next next chapter:
"oh no, MC's formation is not a normal formation?!?!"
*shocked pikachu face*
next next next chapter:
pointless shit talking
next next next next chapter:
MC uses second feature of formation that kills enemies that he for some reason didn't use before
everyone goes back home
stupid bitch who is STILL not dead scurries like a cockroach and plots further revenge plans that go nowhere because nobody in this fucking series aside from MC can use their head for more than 2 seconds at a time.

Double-page supporter
Finally a properly translated version of this chapter, everywhere else we can only find shitty translations especially on YT, the guy who used to translate this over there seems to have quit, so some other guy took over who doesn't even speak English lol...

@afyth @raos044
Nope, formation gets broken next chapter, but powerful backup comes to the rescue in the form of grandpa and the Blood Shrine president/Pill Hall master combo.

Fed-Kun's army
just wonder why in this series there were sooo many bystanders with trash talking and wasting our precious panels and pages.

@Darkkuroe From what we know so far:
0. Stage of Collecting Aura
[ul]Stage of Collecting Aura [/ul]
1. Human Level Martial Realm
[ul]First Stage
Middle Stage
Late Stage
Peak-Late Stage [/ul]
2. Earth Level Master Realm
[ul]First Stage
Middle Stage
Late Stage [/ul]
3. Heaven Level Master Realm
[ul]First Stage
Middle Stage
Late Stage [/ul]
4. Mystic Level Master Realm
[ul]First Stage
Middle Stage
Late Stage
Peak-half step divine(Gu sect guy and the guy from the 5 kingdoms) [/ul]
5. Divine Level Master Realm
[ul]First Stage
Middle Stage
Late Stage
[/ul]

Double-page supporter
@raos044 Well it does last a couple of pages into the chapter, but the YT tl was pretty crappy, so maybe it really lasts a bit of time, will have to wait and see once this group posts it. But all in all yeah it is stupid to hype something up that much for it to be that useless, but hey this is Chinese xuanyuan manhua, they are all the same...

Power Uploader
@raos044 @Vengeance22
As I remember in the novel the Formation lasted a long time, they (Guixian Sect) even brought a Formation master (one who made barrier for Nian Wuji) to break the formation. When he tried to break the formation Qin Chen repaired it instantly and everyone was stunned by his talent (usual thing).
Grandpa's entry was a little late in the novel.

I'm still not sure if any of the above thing will happen in the manhua, so sorry if I spoiled the story. In my knowledge these are past events of the story.

I guess they rushed the story because everyone was saying that story is slow.

Oh one more thing : In the manhua the Patriarch of The Guixian Sect didn't even notice that the elders he sent to assassinate Qin Chen are dead.

Users who are viewing this thread