Martial Master - Ch. 456

summary:
gets trashed from previous move
takes a drug....goes super saiyaaan
hmph....you are courting death....

I vote black.

How has he been dying his hair for so long? Why haven't we met his hairdresser or product supplier? Why haven't any of the ladies or gents asked who does the magic? Does the wuxia setting just magically color people's hair for dramatic effect? If so, when is his cultivation going to cause a new magical makeover? And when are we going to see another bubba with red and white hair? If he's unique, why don't people talk about it?

The problem with magic like this, is it raises so many questions. When the author doesn't supply any answers, it breaks immersion, like MC holding a Starbucks. I guess, "Simon's a lone, red panda hero, 'cause they're cool." Why not give him some Air Jordan's or a Super Mario tattoo while you're at it?

If his mom got a stylist backstory, I'd change my vote, but then he'd need to carry product wherever he went to keep the look fresh :) Black ends that distraction.

I really wish they didnt change the art style the old one let them pump out more chapters lol

Double-page supporter
In the anime too he has black hair, even wears some sissy hair ornament for a few episodes, which is silly golden when he should be as poor as a mouse...

Users who are viewing this thread