Martial Peak - Ch. 564 - The Girl Who Takes Care of the Peacocks

Dex-chan lover
@FunZed i think he's dreaming
it began with him standed on the beach
to him naturally having a conversation with some girl
when she mentioned the letter that saved her he smiled a bit, leading me to believe it was him who sent it when he was young
the outfit she's wearing is quite similar too
im guessing that beach scene was the upper world where he's currently stranded
-but yeah im not too sure either, give it 2-3 more chapters

Dex-chan lover
@FunZed
@MolaCola
He's on one of those Island sects (remember the loot he got on that treasure island? It was those sects' sacred treasures.) He's the one who nailed that letter to get the Broken Moon sect to destroy the sect that had shanghaied him.

didn't they go through a portal (void corrider ) to escape mc's uncle self destructing, but how did they get to the island sect then ?

just cheacked novel

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum kingragnarok's question is my question
broken moon sect are those the guys who sent all those kids to kill him in the earlier chapters back when Yang Kai was makin pills out of actual people
or is it another group
dunno what you mean by shanghaied im an uncultured swine pls

No idea how he got here, but we do know where he is, theoretically - Ancient Cloud Island.
Chapters 122-123.

ADK

so I guess old demon bumped him out of the void corridor path and he fell into the sea somewhere near this sect...

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok150
@MolaCola
The explosion broke the corridor, so he didn't get to the same place as the others. But at least he didn't get lost in the void and die. (Because of course he didn't. He's the MC.)

To Shanghai: to kidnap people and force them to serve as sailors.

And no, they're from before.

Dex-chan lover
way does it feel like theres a skip? the quality has been dropping lately...

Dex-chan lover
ok so MC said 3 wives and four concubines but i can't think of all of them.
i think its clear to say who 2 of the wives are, Su Yan and Xia Ning Chang. but the 3rd is a little harder, i'd say best bet being Shan Qing Luo or Qiu Yi Meng, but the issue is i don't see either as being just a concubine so that leaves me thinking Shan Qing Luo is 3rd wife and Qiu Yi Meng is just not counted in the number as she wants MC to marry into her family and we know that's not going to happen. so now we get to concubines i think its safe to put Hu Mei'er and Hu Jiao'er as 2 of them but that leaves 2 more that i'm not sure about but i think Zi Mo is the most likely to be in there with maybe's going to Shui Ling/Leng Shan/Dong Qing Yan, i will also add Bi Luo/Luo Xiao Man as they are servants of Shan Qing Luo and Qiu Yi Meng (but i think they are unlikely)

Users who are viewing this thread