Martial Peak - Ch. 777

thanks for translating but another group has it, also you probably would want to change the font

Contributor
I'd understand sniping an active group if there was a noticeable improvement in quality with the snipe, but just about every aspect of this chapter was disgustingly bad, even if you consider that the bar for manhua is already pretty low in general.

Dex-chan lover
I'd recommend picking up a series that isn't being supported atm, you may get fewer eyes, but also much less resentment and hate.

Also the font is a little clunky, I'd recommend changing it and practicing centering (vertical centering too) to fill more of the speech bubbles; it makes things much more readable.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation.. but Martial Scan has been updating this daily (with up to 3 chapters per day).. maybe it will be better to pick up one that has been abandoned?

i choose to wait till Martial scans uploads they have been active so no need to burn my eyes on a bad version

I really wouldn't mess with Martial scans if I were you. Find something else you like to translate because you can't handle their smoke

Users who are viewing this thread