Martial Peak - Ch. 913 - Unpaid debts

what is 'MILL'? and who is the pink haired girl? is she the demon girl back then?

Dex-chan lover
@Kyrieo idk wtf mill is, but I hope it will be fixed one day. The pink haired girl is the poison body biddy (like graddaughter of super spider or smth) we haven't seen her since tiny world iirc.

@Kyrieo I think they meant 'Miss', just missed the button (thoughthey 's' and 'l' are not close)
And yes, that is beguiling demon queen girl Shan Quing Luo that we haven't seen for too long, also known as demonic enchantress .

SGR

Double-page supporter
Mill... yep you shure did MILL them a bunch with your .. ekhem ... GRINDSTONE.

Dex-chan lover
Mill? say someone who don't even touch the closes girl when he should have.
(I bet it typo of miss, but the context is just good.)

@1boring I presume he wanted to 'Milk them all' since his thought pointed only to the girls.LOL

@otakoi ah.. you're a lifesaver. Thankss. it was the demonic.

Btw, I thought the yellow haired girl isn't part of the harem.

@kyrieo: sth. to the "yellow haired girl", I think yang kai knows, that she has feelings for him, and I think if she likes him he couldn't hate her...
(but I doubt that she's in his "harem")

Fed-Kun's army
She isn't part of the harem but she still a close friend to the mc .
Well many girls are. :D

Supporter
Yup, the translation quality seems to have dropped lately, though I'm still grateful for all of these that we receive.

Says he misses Qiu Yi Meng, but even like 5,000+ years later in the novel, still hasn't married her, despite meeting her again multiple times after this, before she disappears altogether.

Double-page supporter
Question: How do you mill a girl? Well you strip her then you insert your milling stone into her milling stone and then mill away. XDXD Seriously this group needs to pay attention to spelling more...

@kyrieo To remember her name I have read old chapters. And in one of the chapters the demon lord proposed to give her in exchange for truce.
And Yang Kai said something "You can't give me what is already mine" *Smug face*

Dex-chan lover
Still can't get over the fact Yang Kai's shuttle is just a fuckin' T-posing jelly ray from Subnautica 😂

Users who are viewing this thread