Martial Universe - Ch. 74 - Test Amid The Darkness

Contributor
Yeah, I never doubt your quality, but If'll be nice if you talk a bit with RMT
in my honest opinion, I want you guys take over after discussion with RMT,
We readers wanna read till catching the raws with nice quality without a scanslation's war

Contributor
Yeah, I never doubt your quality, but If'll be nice if you talk a bit with RMT
in my honest opinion, I want you guys take over after discussion with RMT,
We readers wanna read till catching the raws with nice quality without a scanslation's war

We have attempted to communicate with RMT, and the result was our decision to snipe this if RMT continued to release chapters in sub-par quality. We will now listen for feedback and if people continue to tell us they prefer us to release this series, we will take over.

Power Uploader
For the record, I've also tried to point out the flaws of RMT's releases of this.
I'll give you three guesses as to how that turned out.

Dex-chan lover
i mean we're talking about RMT here. when was "Quality" their kinda thing? it's like making Hatigarm use mobile screenshots to scanlate

Hatigarm with their more superior quality, for sure.
But, talk wit RMT about this. Just let them know that you plan on taking over and hope they give the ok.

Lol I see more mistakes in this I never liked your scans you need a better proofreader.

@kah0922 its cos their leader wasnt around, u might wanna voice ur concerns to him if u see any errors and he can tell the team to improve upon it.

Users who are viewing this thread