Marvelous Kiss

Hmmm, came for Gender Bender but it says Shounen-Ai so she’ll maybe turn back into a guy. If that happens then I’m out.

Dex-chan lover
Some people here for gender bender, some for the shounen ai

Which will it be in the end? STAYED TUNED

Shounen Ai? I don't think so since the long haired guy became a woman already. It should be Gender Bender only 😄 im in if it is!! ... 😍 but, if this is shounen Ai / Yaoi / Boys love in the end, i may past 😞😢 although the story is really interesting

MC is stupid af that black haired guy that everyone is interested in for some reason is boring. This is definitely gay.

Dex-chan lover
good artstyle, great exposition lets see if they get into wacky ecchi shenanigans in the next 6 chapters and then i'll drop it

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird for a gender bender to have shounen ai/shoujo ai cause usually even if the girl/guy (originally reversed) gets a partner that's the same as their original sex Mangadex doesn't mark it as such even with gay or lesbian jokes in the comments

regarding tag, at least in their syosetu site all those genderbender novel with this kind of pairing (TS girl x natural boy) got tagged as BL and/or "mentally homo"

Dex-chan lover
@Nawdir that's because Syosetu sucks. The whole thing is a retarded argument. Just like it doesn't matter in the real world if a man identifies as a woman internally and dates women, making him mentally lesbian? Such a dumb argument to make. This is a hetero relationship and story. The Guy who turns into girl is a girl no matter how he feels about himself, therefore the relationship is a straight relationship.

Lol Noah should just kiss a girl and he’ll turn back into a guy right?

@sellmeformoney Shoujo works are works that pander to the female audience, it's not just limited to female romances. So BL works such as shounen ai and yaoi usually falls under Shoujo because the demographic that read BL are mostly girls.

Lots of shoujo artists have a history of putting shounen ai and whatnot in their works too, such as Clamp and Yuu Watase.

Users who are viewing this thread