Masamune-kun no Revenge - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - They Say Happiness Lies Vastly Far Beyond the Mountains

I don't know what to feel about this but she's the reason for everything but now she gets to be picked as the main? I feel really sorry for Aki. She's the victim yet...

Aki is a bitch that treated Yoshino like trash.

Destroying her toys, experimenting on her, torturing her.

Power Uploader
There is no other away the plot can run, the maid-chan will get the prize. I'm facing mixed feelings right now.

Group Leader
I'm so glad the series ended here at this chapter, Chapter 48, and there were never any other chapters that could possibly ruin what was a rocky but fairly good ending that subverted expectations. Mhm, I'm thrilled this is the true and only real final chapter. What would a 49th chapter even look like? Probably really awful, I bet. Good thing it doesn't exist.

NooooOOoooOOoooo Aki Adagaki is the best girl no way She's best girl

Tsunderes always win no matter whaAaaATTTTTttt

Chitoge Kirisaki from Nisekoi
Megumin from KonoSuba
Mai Sakurajimai from Rascal does not dream
Taiga Aisaka from Toradora
Miyaki Ayuzawa from Maid Sama
Kagura from Gintama

Yoshino doesnt deserve any of this

She literally deceived Masamune, and she's the sole reason he wanted to have revenge on Aki and making him wait for 8 fcking years damn it

Its not fair, she should be punished

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino deserves all of this

She is best girl damn it

Its super fair, she should go with Masamune

Dex-chan lover
this manga is really good.
it's just remind me to some bad isekai manga or manga that solely using fanservice

oh this chapter is exactly what I've wanted for best girl, surely the next chapter keeps it up

Best girl really did get the guy in the end.

I guess it makes sense now that what appeared to not be one of the MCs when introduced was as well designed and attractive as Aki(the assumed main love interest).

Never though it would end like this. She literally got the guy as a result of her treacherous actions, she got between their love and stole the guy from her master and best friend.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to say
At this point, I will take anything.

Dex-chan lover
Wooo best girl (boobs) won. Oppai-ship has finished its voyage and returned safely.
Seriously.. Thats the only justification anyone had for Yoshino being best girl. Boobs... We don't deny it. We like, what we like. We're simple readers.

Let's be honest here, this kind of stories had only three kinds of endings:
Aki's ending - Stereotypical main girl wins, issues & misunderstanding resolved and mutual love.
Yoshino ending - The underdog heroine. The "support character that evolves into realizing their own feelings" trope. An uncommon scenario but not that rare.
The god-forsaken-everyone-is-happy-status-quo-no-resolution-ending - Everyone would have flip the table if this was the case

It really was up to the whim of the author which way the tree will fall and its just decided to not go to "oh so conventional main girl route".
I hope this doesn't go Botan route.

Users who are viewing this thread