Masamune-kun no Revenge - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Makabe Masamune's Chapter

So what's next, the story was great.
Does anyone knows if there will be another volume of manga?

Dex-chan lover
So no romantic development for real.
Just a re-repeat of the last arc of the manga. Bloody great.

And of fucking course author doesn't let other girls move on with their love to new guys 🚮

Fed-Kun's army
You guys felt deja vu because the group who scanlated this manga had pulled out of Mangadex after the drama so TOOR Scans made a new version.

Power Uploader
@Elon-chan It's not really different, we only made some corrects that was missed in the initial release. After all like the post-credit stated, the three members working on this projects are all TOOR Scans' members, so we can release it as our works :v

Power Uploader
@UnieCetterie It's not like I enjoyed doing this since we've lost the view counts + comments, but I'm glad that Shin's allowed me to rehost the chapters so readers won't have to go to another site

Fed-Kun's army
@RonBWL Yeah using just one site to access a large portion of content is very appreciated, I forgot to say it but thanks !

Dex-chan lover
@henkingu This is not a hentai. And not every have sex when they are in high school. A cute romantic relationship is enough.

Fed-Kun's army
the last page confused me. i thought it there was more. just a different scanlator.

Thanks so much for doing this! While the original series left a lot to be desired this follow up was great, and I'm glad you gave me a chance to reread it.

Users who are viewing this thread