Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 52 - Letter From Euro

Dex-chan lover
Ain please, she’s your fiancée who betrayed her country to be with you, if anything your backpedaling is disrespectful to her.
I don't think he is officially engaged to her yet (though I maybe remembering it wrong).

Dex-chan lover
How old was Claune's mom when she got pregnant?! She has a teenage daughter but looks like she's in her early 20s.
Honestly this whole series has all the women over 30 continue to look 20

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he is officially engaged to her yet (though I maybe remembering it wrong).
The crystal flower is an official thing of declaring you want to marry someone, although honestly it makes no sense considering we got told at the start only 2 exist in the world at this moment.

Aggregator gang
Considering all the disrespect Hyme has thrown Ishtalica's way from the beginning, and the amount of damning information that has been feed through deep cover spies like Lily, Elena is in for a rude awakening if she thinks she can try to even remotely level the playing field before the conference.
It's not so much leveling the field, it's more like smoothing the field a bit to avoid a direct confrontation. Mainly, to make sure those prince and son of a marquis would not run their mouth off, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread