Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 54 - Epidemic

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that, she got her hands on the Document relating to the Promise that the Kingdom made with the Empire (of MC becoming a high Noble and taking over his Ex-Father's house, in exchange MC's Mother marrying him).

Dex-chan lover
Kinda doubt that she was originally gonna defect I feel like she is gonna more spy on the place and then after looking around defect cuz wow such better.
if she does defect, the place looking better probably won't be the reason, i'm pretty sure it'll because how much better the royalty, nobles and officials are in ishtalica considering how corrupt the princes and nobles are in hyme

which is the same kind of cliche, but different reasoning

Dex-chan lover
Denied by standard romcom interruption.

Well, at least they didn't drag out her getting sick. Means she has a higher chance of survival.

"Me and Mei and My."
Interesting choices of words.

If he's not a hero, who is? What kind of monsters has he beaten?

So the tree is sentient.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that, she got her hands on the Document relating to the Promise that the Kingdom made with the Empire (of MC becoming a high Noble and taking over his Ex-Father's house, in exchange MC's Mother marrying him).
She probably found out that Ain was the "root" from her mother rather than an offspring from her and Logas, hence, breaking the treaty first rather than the Hyme kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread