Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 56 - Secret Basement

Dex-chan lover
she is going to trip over her dress of conceit with that attitude.

edit: looking at the official raw site, they put up a hiatus notice, but since i cant read it i dont know details (for example could just be this month but i have no idea).

Fed-Kun's army
I like the confidence... but bitch are you dumb!?! If two battleships can take a port in 20 mins imagine if they used their entire fleet! Come on now you gotta stop the retarded prince asap
She planned to take out the retarded prince first and claimed that the security of her kingdom will be guaranteed, she just doesn't know what happened to her daughter and still believes that her daughter remained a hostage rather than a fiancee of the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking that maybe the Red Fox is fking up that Hyme Kingdom.
I skimmed some of the original WN a while ago, and I think you are right. The fox is involved, but I do not remember how.
I feel a bit of pity for Elena, since she's patriotic, but been forced between a rock and a stupid place.
Advise the king his son is being an idiot, and going to start a war with someone who is already hostile to them but not invading for internal ethics reasons that will disappear if said stupid prince keeps up his stupidity, that they already knew that they would lose to, then resign when the King does nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they pull some annoying shit again and Hyme just gets off <_<..

Honestly kinda want Elena to get a serious wopping, just because she keeps being that smug and stubborn, despite seeing the clear difference in strength and everything else really, so hope Isthalica just completely kicks Hyme down a peak soon and Ain shows his power just finally making them shut up 🫡

I honestly don't get how Elena is so dead set on staying in Hyme, when her finally is literally already in Isthalica, you'd think she'd want to see her Daughter 🤨

Instead she stays with a Kingdom that's being run on self-destruction

Dex-chan lover
I pity her for being confusing loyalty to her country with stupidity, on the other hand did maid used morse code by tapping in the last few pages? if so maybe traitor.

Fox is being a complete vixen and I bet she is messing with Hyme kingdom to destroy MC country

Dex-chan lover
Man where aircraft carriers id like some fantasy eq of b5n's to torpedo the fuck out of enemy ships

Dex-chan lover
people bad mouthing Elena in comment just because she on opposite side of Ains kinda hilarious, i mean what wrong trying to defend your own home ? also what Elena planning here is to try to avert the War if not minimize the said damage. also its not she didnt understand the power difference its already said Heim no matter bad its right now still her homeland

Fed-Kun's army
Oh look, another woman who drank the ‘dumb bitch juice’.
The part that really grinds my gears though is that she didn’t even attempt to see her daughter. Like, even if she knew her daughter was safe she should still have tried to see her.

Users who are viewing this thread