Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 56 - Secret Basement

Dex-chan lover
people bad mouthing Elena in comment just because she on opposite side of Ains kinda hilarious, i mean what wrong trying to defend your own home ? also what Elena planning here is to try to avert the War if not minimize the said damage. also its not she didnt understand the power difference its already said Heim no matter bad its right now still her homeland
She essentially said she’s fine with her side committing biological attacks against civilians!

Dex-chan lover
Man where aircraft carriers id like some fantasy eq of b5n's to torpedo the fuck out of enemy ships
This is fantasy. They are dragon carriers. Or at least wyvern carriers.

Still, I am surprised they already have radars in their world. I wonder if it's MC's work.

Dex-chan lover
A mysterious door that nobody has been able to open since the first king. The door opens for Ain. Ain reads an unfinished book on a desk next to a pen. "Is this the first King's diary!?" Yea no shit, what else would it be?
Well, it could be somebody else's diary that the First King was reading. Like that of the knight or the lich.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she visited to see her daughter, I guess I was hallucinating.
Elena be like:
Gojo-nah-id-win-Jujutsu-Kaisen.jpg

And we know how that went.

Dex-chan lover
yeah sure, what a stronk wahmen!!!
but she also forgot, when her country get's destroyed, she is not the only one suffers

Dex-chan lover
Invite caveman to see your nuke
caveman: me can bonk and win

:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Overconfidence. The battleship alone is enough to take down Hyme kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
her country will be destroyed and she will become ain's slave to save her life, well, you know, together with her daughter she will consorting ain in the future
Is it from webnovel? Maybe manga adaptation might not follow that route?

Users who are viewing this thread