Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 53 - Sea Dragon Ship Leviathan

Dex-chan lover
First prince seems like a honest and sincere fella, no character profiling done for future plot points at all.
I almost hope the First prince is actually a gigachad and just plays the hedonist because he knows it makes people lower their guard, who am I kidding this is an isekai there isn’t an original bone in its body.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, so the first prince is a fat, piece of shit. Noted.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, the first prince clearly dumber than another prince isn't
What if they're both dumber than one another?

I don’t know this whole “Claune is mine” thing would have much more weight if this wasn’t a harem series. Kinda deflates the whole thing to me.
It's also been long since she was established as his wife. Despite his lukewarm chemistry with anything with a pulse.

I almost hope the First prince is actually a gigachad and just plays the hedonist because he knows it makes people lower their guard, who am I kidding this is an isekai there isn’t an original bone in its body.
Um, ackchually, there is one manga that has pretty much exactly that character. Forgot if it was a true isekai or just your average game world type setting, but that usually doesn't matter. It's one of the betrayal mangas anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I can see it now Ain's will bring the probably already fully grown twins as a show of his power at the conference and how they obey him and Claune

Dex-chan lover
Um, ackchually, there is one manga that has pretty much exactly that character. Forgot if it was a true isekai or just your average game world type setting, but that usually doesn't matter. It's one of the betrayal mangas anyway.
Best instance of that I have ever seen is how not to summon a demon lord, the guy acted like a total thug, looked like a orc, was a prime minister, and one of the the main girl was forced to be engaged to him which would make him a king. Aside from talking rudely he never did anything bad, was over weight do to being stuck at a desk all day with paperwork and needing large amounts of sugar to help stay awake and alert with the long hours, was against the marriage and didn't want the crown, acted like a thug hoping it would trick others into disliking him and stop the wedding but the queen knew and he couldn't decline her. We saw him working diligently many chapters, but all just assumed it was because he was exited to get the crown, the quite in the comment section when he proved to just be a good guy and that we had all profiled him was brutal.

Fed-Kun's army
that ship got a wave motion canon or some thing?

the bottom hull look like the arpeggio of blue steel ship beam canon when they split the hull

Users who are viewing this thread