Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - The End of a Trip and a Promise

Dex-chan lover
chris is

3b4fc4e926732f66ce15213fb0d303f6e197ce80b2e7801f3ed12789ffd541e0.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not even remotely surprising. Not even the stupidity of the MC or those around him unable to resolve anything easily unless plot armor is involved.
Yeah. Not surprising at all. And MC is indeed stupid. "red fox is behind all this!" - carrying red fox's magic stone in hand.
I mean. WTF. The magic stone is in your hand, meaning that the red fox is dead. It can't live without the magic stone.

That professor was also very suspicious from the let go. The box had TWO stones... yet he was "this is the red fox's stones." For one, it made no sense for him to have the stone. Second, each monster is supposed to only have one stone.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that last page treated it like a reveal... Was that supposed to be a surprise? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
If there is multiple Red Fox magic stone, most likely while one Red Fox caused issues with the Demon Lord in the past, there most likely have been others of the same species stirring conflict here and there.

Reading what the professor said in his madness, I don't think he's an enemy. However, something has seemingly twisted him in some way. And he seems to be "swinging that way" for the prince, though knows better to not let his libido go out of control.

If I understand correctly, he killed his own father who was conspiring with a red fox. Or he killed a red fox, whom had kill his father. Whatever the case, the incident seems to have left an impact on his psyche.

Dex-chan lover
isn't MC like 9 or 10?
why does knight gal get all flustered and stuff for a kid...I can't remember if we got her age but surely she is an adult?
also oof I can go without seeing those last handful of panels, gross
I believe he is 11 at this point but yeah shes had a crush on him since like the start, its real weird.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that last page treated it like a reveal... Was that supposed to be a surprise? :huh:
I think it was more highlighting how insane he is. Based on the silhouette and basic media literacy, you can tell it's Oz. So showing it like that is just the author understanding there's no point in some big reveal. Instead, they revealed how fucked up of a villain we're dealing with

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Not surprising at all. And MC is indeed stupid. "red fox is behind all this!" - carrying red fox's magic stone in hand.
I mean. WTF. The magic stone is in your hand, meaning that the red fox is dead. It can't live without the magic stone.

That professor was also very suspicious from the let go. The box had TWO stones... yet he was "this is the red fox's stones." For one, it made no sense for him to have the stone. Second, each monster is supposed to only have one stone.
ehh you seen to be misunderstanding something,
there is no unique race, MC is dyard, so his mother is, Chris is Elf, and there is alot of elf,
so wouldn't that also applied to red fox as well? red fox is just a race

Spoiler from LN
There is multiple red fox, and Oz is one of them, there are 4 more close to Royal, well they are loyal to royal so no worry, red fox face is not the monarch society, so they dont really work together.
Fun fact that red fox that was in demon lord era is still alive to this day

Does manga/anime even have non-evil researchers?

...that are not cute lolis or hot slender women.

Users who are viewing this thread