4acbdf64-ea0b-48c9-b241-ca8768b0275e
Raydnt Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 3,674 Nov 26, 2019 #2 Wow im surprised Shuda and Belnika appeared
HDMI1 Contributor Joined Feb 4, 2019 Messages 9,761 Nov 26, 2019 #3 Hey look it's the not-Mangekyō Sharingan embedded into the walls of the castle.
B BloodySorcerer Double-page supporter Joined Feb 5, 2018 Messages 892 Nov 26, 2019 #4 "You manipulate Ice?" "You manipulate Silver?" "What about you?" "My name is Weisz... I manipulate machines" "...And what about you?" "My name is Poli, Poli Tician, and I manipulate people"
"You manipulate Ice?" "You manipulate Silver?" "What about you?" "My name is Weisz... I manipulate machines" "...And what about you?" "My name is Poli, Poli Tician, and I manipulate people"
B bthao Active member Joined Oct 14, 2018 Messages 92 Nov 26, 2019 #5 Let being scared of Wendy is adorable
DrDuckling Group Leader Joined Jun 18, 2018 Messages 1,216 Nov 26, 2019 #6 The only Hero I approved... Hiro Nakamura!
N Nintendoomed89 Active member Joined Jan 16, 2019 Messages 185 Dec 2, 2019 #9 I am absolutely here for the Mashima fanservice manga.