Mashle - Ch. 162 - Mash Burnedead and the Generally Happy Ending

Dex-chan lover
heh? What? Its over?
images

Dex-chan lover
nice, not too long and funny
i would for a short epilogue something like 10 years later but meh even if there is not, still nice

VIP
such a fitting end. last arc pacing was quite weird, but they pay off was really great. nothing THAT ground breaking but i really enjoy the comedy aspect of it. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
Just wanted to leave a comment for posterity— Mashle was very fun aside from the pacing in the finale but I’m glad for the ride. Shoutout to Bamboo-senpai for being the secret MVP. I did want the lil’bro to have learned about his true power earlier in the story, though…

By the end they make it pretty clear that this world not just a Harry Potter copy and that there’s a lot more to learn about it. Also really appreciate that they didn’t take the easy route and Mash didn’t rise to a position of power or magically resolve a societal issue of that scale, acknowledging that it was just a step of their journey. His “speech” about prejudice was also very nice

Also extra nice to know the goofy gang will still be having plenty of adventures even if we’re not here to read it.

Moral of the story — everyone should punch
nazis
in the face. And JK Rowling should just jump off a ledge now that her work has been surpassed on all fronts.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Someone stick the END tag on the series, since it's over and all...

Users who are viewing this thread