Staff
Super Moderator
Things mods can do in bulk;
  • Move a list of chapter IDs to a different manga
  • Delete a list of chapter IDs
  • Change the uploader of a list of chapter IDs
  • Change the group of a list of chapter IDs
  • Change chapter titles
If your report requires any of these four, provide them in a workable format - one ID per line. These will be used for a .CSV, anything else is a pain to convert. We can't do things like "move chapter 1-7 Spanish uploads", we need the specific IDs, and we don't have an easy way of getting those.
If you have a long list of chapters that need to go to multiple different manga IDs, provide the data in two separate columns - one for the chapter ID, and one for the destination manga ID.
For chapter titles, provide the data in two separate columns - one for the chapter ID, and one for the chapter title.

• Change volume numbers (Chapters 1-7 are in Volume 1)
  • Delete chapter titles
  • Change the group for all chapters uploaded by a specific user on a specific title
If your report requires any of these three, provide the range of chapter/volume numbers needed. For the first point, the format should be as follows;
1:1-7
2:8-15.5
3:16-23

• Change chapter numbers
If you need specific chapter numbers changed in bulk, list the chapter IDs and new chapter number for each ID in a table.

Things mods cannot do in bulk;
  • Shift a bunch of chapter numbers (i.e. "all chapters past 20 need their number increased by 1)
  • Merge chapters (1.1 + 1.2 into 1)
  • Split chapters ("oneshots" that need to be split into their six individual chapters")
  • Change authors/artists

Last edited:
Contributor
Just out of curiosity, why can't chapters be bulk renumbered/renamed? Would a CSV file with headings ChapterID and ChapterNumber or ChapterName not work?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Just out of curiosity, why can't chapters be bulk renumbered/renamed? Would a CSV file with headings ChapterID and ChapterNumber or ChapterName not work?
Because I haven't figured out how to script it yet, I'll have a go later.

EDIT: Sorted for chapter names, one column for chapter IDs and one for chapter names is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread