Master of the Divine Beasts - Ch. 3

Thank you for the chapter! 😄 The wager is harsh. Especially consideeing her reason not wanting to marry, its brutal for her.

She's totally accepting the wager and when he wins he'll be like "I was only joking" isn't he.

Dex-chan lover
If she loses this should have a tragedy tag.

Seriously some messed up male dominance bullshit right here, if she loses she loses everything, if he loses he can just go home as if nothing happened. It's not even a wager it's just author being dumb and not allowing the characters to think in lines that a human would. If he suggested the wager maybe this plot would make sense, but she suggesting it is just "hey please enslave me because male big and best and I have no brains to make a fair wager".
From the start she was against it completely, but from the bets conditions it looks like she already accepted it as being decided and that she is trying to divorce rather than annul something yet to be decided. For no reason, she on her own made a bet that from just existing as a bet put her in a worse position than before, is she ment to look stupid or is the author the stupid one?

And nobody bring up how his "status" is higher, thats a null argument since she going against it is already opposing the higher status, when opposing something you don't do it "half way" and put yourself in a worse position just to make your opponent feel better, thats something you do when negotiating. There are no variables to negotiate here, it's do or don't, therefor putting youself down for "status" is the same as giving your opponent an advantage for no gain, yet again, something only an idiot would do.

"Tame" is a word you use on an animal, not a person, disgusting way of thinking! Besides he doesn't respect her wishes, i feel bad for her for having to marry an old old old lecherous man 🤢

Contributor
Those are some seriously bullshit terms there. But I guess she doesn't have any choice but to accept them, cause the story has to progress...

Really, those are such bullshit terms, but there are so many breaking-off-marriages deals in these stories. Side 1: if I win, please leave. Side 2: if I win, forfeit your livelihood and everything you love

...and then they end up in love with each other anyways. Fucking bullshit. You do a couple good things for a person and they immediately forget that you, even jokingly, threatened to erase their identity and reason for living

Also, she's fighting in a WEDDING DRESS. That is already starting off on uneven ground. Why did she even put that on? At least have pants or something underneath to tear it off dramatically

I hate the way the man acts here. But i'm getting very curious about the story. Translate more please.

yall hate him but despite me understanding her motives she going about things really.... .rashly... i dislike her and he's only fulfilling the wishes of her father..

I checked the raws(or at the least the raw chapters that I didn't need to pay for, so up to ch8) and it just made me hate the guy even more. This is f*cking bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
@Writerfromanotherstar I know this is 5 months late, but who gives a flying f what her father wishes, let her decide on her own. I do also agree with going at it by duel is absolutely moronic, stupid beyond all reason. Also, her mother is a piece of trash that needs to get put in a shed and left to wither.

@Chet31 Np, (Idrc about the wish either) It's not that what he's doing is right but she seems to totally blame this guy/acts like it's his fault.... He hasn't been rude (I think he's a rational person so maybe if she had tried discussing it level-headedly or calmly there would've been a better outcome). She's too impatient- I hope this story has character development.

Dex-chan lover
@Writerfromanotherstar Imo, she should have either just left the house and go work at the shop, or absolutely not shown up in a wedding dress and just say "I do not want this, go back to where you came from." and ignored her moronic mother.

Users who are viewing this thread