Master of the Divine Beasts - Ch. 4

Contributor
She was risking breaking her sword to defeat you? That's cause it was a metaphor, you sack of domineering shit. It is going to take a lot to convince me he is going to be a worthy love interest, as he inevitably going to be...

lol she's too reckless and musclebrain
trying to go against him with raw power and underestimation, without intellect is literally asking for a defeat. He did promised the dad for her marriage but nothing else so she can use that loophole to make bargains even after she got married pfft

Dex-chan lover
Nice art but lets face it, this series is trash and nothing they do later can save the faults made in these first few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Just picked it up.... I'll give it the benefit of doubt and give it one more chapter before I decide if it's worth reading still :eek:

Idk about this one, the art is great, but I really dont like this whole forced marriage thing, like yeah its standard for the time period, but this wouldn't be happening if the dragon didnt make the promise. Agh idk man it's his attitude that really ticks me off.

Lol, mama said 'I'm too old for this shit, yall not my kids any more. This is no longer my problem and has nothing to do with me.'

Users who are viewing this thread