Master of the Divine Beasts - Ch. 8

Thanks @khoopa and @tracerk, I’ll try and follow up with y’all in the new year when I’ve got something.

And as for the weirdo here trying to be contrary and say he sympathizes with the ancient being sexually assaulting a teenager, you really oughtta rethink your priorities.

Sorry to say this but i see this girl is bit too much she make the bet at first well maybe if you talk nicely he could understand you even you married him he might let you do what make you happy all we hear is only one side tough of the girl not that guy yet from what I see seems he is nice actually but since the girl act like that he has no choice it's about dignity after all girl try to cool your head and talk nicely with him lol

lmfao if he rapes her i'm gone.... also why is he so rude to her lmfao she's forced into an arranged marriage and would literally kill herself to get away from him but instead he calls her dishonorable?? like dude maybe think about how awful you are to prompt her to literally end her life to get away from you lmfaooo what is this garbage story

ugh i just wanna slap that dragon so much, he's so irritating and annoying. i pity the mc, she's too young to go throuh this

Users who are viewing this thread