Master of the Divine Beasts

I've reading too much of isekai and villainess stuff lately.. so this novel kinda gives me a new and different feeling. And I don't think ML is the type to tone down a strong and talented woman, hence the bet he made on ch 10.

So I'm interested to see how their characters and relationship will develop in the future. So imma give this a chance and follow this :)

Aggregator gang
@HavocRL
If you're talking about her getting pinned on the bed, then I believe it's out of shame and frustration. I know that often times a character will blush during certain "intimate" situations which seems to suggest they are shy but also "enjoying" the situation or whatever, but characters also get red in the face when embarrassed/ashamed or when frustrated/angry. She's ashamed and angry about the situation she's in and that he's pinned her down. She's not in love but rather in pain.

I think he’s a tired, immortal thing who
is manipulating her into hating him and forging a dragon slayer sword because he wants her to use it. That way, he can finally die.

I loved the moment she was able to lift the hammer and also because they used thor as reference, it was funny how they called her an asguardian

I hope the scanlators continue to translate this-- its been 3 months, so I hope they haven't dropped it ;-;

I suddenly remembered this, is there any chance this will be continued?

this manhwa reminds me of the careful empress, which is another manhwa that made me so angry that i really wished that i could be isekai'd into their world and punch the male leads. seriously, what the hell is up with that dragon dude? he's so frustrating and is a total asshole. hopefully things will get better later on but idk if they're still translating this.

I think this has been complete since 2017 lol & ends at 3 seasons with 118 chapters. I wish someone picked it up, it was p interesting & fun 😭

Users who are viewing this thread