Master, Please Have a Rest! - Ch. 38

Aggregator gang
EHHHH?!?!?! IT JUST ENDING LIKE THAT?! dofjserbgweb wbvweo`~~

Group Leader
@CoolOtamegane nope nothing of the sort. it was quietly removed from the publisher's app / website and there has been no word at all from the official weibo page. you can't even find chapters 36-38 on chinese pirate sites, the only reason i have the files is because i saved them before they were taken down from the app. we really have no way of knowing why exactly the series was cancelled / put on hold, it could have been a dispute with the publisher or a scheduling conflict. even while the series was still being released the release schedule was rather shaky with many weeks skipping updates, and then when they did come out they were very short and often including re-used material from previous chapters.

Double-page supporter
Dangit! Was hoping at least for a rushed ending, rip. Thanks for the hard work aquarium!

Wow, that's pretty lame. Should've just ended it with them being a happy family with the kid or something lol! Guess I'll have to fabricate my own ending, until (if we ever) receive a conclusive ending. Thanks regardless!

welp :'( just when things were building up :'(

thank you for all the hard work until now!!

Users who are viewing this thread