Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 16

@UnieCetterie as I said, it depends on which country or religion you are from, in my country and religion, the relationship between cousins is not considered incest even though incest(between siblings or with parents or their siblings) is dreaded and has heavy punishment. even my own parents are counsins. 7 billion people and hundreds of cultures exist on the earth, you aren't allowed to judge other people culture.

Omfg he’s a king 😱😱😱 can we start calling our villainess the queen now? 😂
He’s such an innocent man 😅 every time he got so shy, I can’t help myself from saying “somebody save him 🤣🤣🤣”

HE HAS TO BE THE ML. USUALLY THE MALE LEADS ARE ROYALS SO HE HAS TO BE. I WILL SOMEONE IF HE'S NOT

So.. he ISN'T from her branch family?

And he's actually a crown prince or king somewhere else that snuck into her branch family? 🤔🤨😅😮😮

DAMN, BLOWING MY MIND HERE. 🤯🤯🤯

Also.. HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH HER FAKE DISGUISE IS GREAT. SO FUNNY. No way anyone can recognize her now! 🤣🤣🤣👌

Bit weird that they had to shoehorn in the black market plot like im not sure why it's any of our FLs business but okay

Dang, they got us good! didn't even see that coming (his true background or her undercover face mask LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread