Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
ew.. just because u r the original mc, doesn't me everything is evolving around u..

Ah yes. When I see my ex interrogating a drug dealer, my first thought is always "How can I make this shocking occurance all about ME".

Hahaha the look on that Namgoon’s face when he saw them holding hands. Please show an even better expression when you see them get married, ok?

Alright guys but don’t forget that the OG FL actually stalked the OG ML and tried to murder his lover, soooo I get why he’s a bit ticked off but come on now he knew she was getting banished for a few months acting like he ain’t know where she was

Contributor
I am all for the big sweetie being the one and only husbando in this series.

the prince has another 7 lover no wonder original Mc was poisoned the other girl/spoiler]

ah so he wasn't her brother but a cousin! Good to know. Also, ex-fiance is on high alert still waiting for the other shoe to drop, meanwhile our MC is like Oraboni cute! Must tease!! I thought the ex-fiance would be the ML but I think it might be Oraboni! (he's sweet I like) (what were you gonna buy at the market tho????)

Dis mother f<cker right here...... is pissing me tf off!!!!!
She released a sacred beast and you give her zero credit ?

Like again i know the real her was awful truly I do

But this person was helping so how about you ask nicely.

Man, what an ass that ex was!
Also, it's been several months since you last saw her, asshole, people can change (especially after a traumatic experience like, say, receiving the murderous aura of a murim warrior as a normal person).

So the betacuck finally appears again , the other dude had all the right to question the hoe because she stalked him through his whole life and wanted to kill him , le shit author trash writing shows haha

Users who are viewing this thread