Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
look guys I'm pissed off at the ex too but he is justified to be suspicious of her. The old MC was a crazy obsessive bitch who stalked him his whole life and when she couldn't have him, she went nuts "only I can have u!!!" and shits. Give him some more time, he probably will treat her better once he sees the new her.

anw srsly fuck off blonde dude.

Dex-chan lover
Screw off, not everything revolves around you.
She personally signed so sod off.

Fed-Kun's army
That’s not her stepmom’s son, but her nephew? He’s a spitting image of her😅 genes must be strong in their family then

Bruh, she is not gonna tie a rope around your neck. I bet that you are gonna do it yourself.

well that's based on my knowledge of cliches or whatever its called
hopefully what I'm thinking of is not gonna happen cuz if it is then it will be very annoying and troublesome

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
I didn't forgot. It's more like... He isn't giving her the benefit of the doubt despite having disappeared from his sight for what 2-6 months?? How long has it been timeline wise actually? It's more like... if she really was following him (as he assumed) why the heck would she act before him (eg when saving the beast god/beating up the hooligans/trying to kill the brainwashed guy to end his misery)? Its not that he isn't justified in his paranoia... But that his assumption that she followed him there is what erks me. Like.. if he was just like 'what are you planning being here in the black district market? What are you scheming?' I wouldn't have minded. But he legit went 'Did you follow me here?' .... Like what? Yes she stalked him before, but how is any of her actions since entering the area indicative of her stalking again?? Totally understand his idea that bad habits die hard but based on just her immediate actions how did he even come up with the conclusion??

Sorry I went on a rant there. I just don't understand how deep rooted his bad image of her is... Such that he has trust issues

Dex-chan lover
@unime I can't even imagine how traumatizing it must be to have a psychotic woman following me, trying everything with her wealth and power to be with me, even going so far as to kill the people close to because them being near me when she isn't is just wrong to her and it literally goes on for years and years. If that person, literally out of the fucking blue, said "Ok, I accept the annulment and won't bother you anymore" after me begging her for years on end to let it go, I wouldn't trust that person as far as I could throw her. Also, its been like a month, two max. Wasn't that far to travel, did take a few days for her to rest from the ginseng, but still. I would just assume the worst and she is trying something else.

Ooop it was the brother lmaoo... hohoho Oraboni are you interested 😏
I understand why the ex thinks that way but she wouldn't go out of her way to disguise as an old man, learn martial arts, and save the tiger, to follow you right?!?!?

Lol 😂 it’s because she had been following him for years. So he thinks that everything she’s doing revolves around him now. Give it a rest. Let our Oraboni and mc get together now.

Double-page supporter
The night might indeed be cold, oraboni, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL AIN'T! TSSSSSSSSS

F*CK OFF NAMGOONG JIHA, SHE'S NOT PLANNING ANYTHING WITH YOU!

GO AWAY! Seriously!

WE [READERS] DON'T WANT YOU! NARCISSISTIC BASTARD. 🤨🤨🤨😤😤👎👎👎

Ok.. Now on to calm replies.

Yeah, he's probably suspicious but like, as long as she's not doing anything then it shouldn't matter to him what she's doing. Besides, how could she know where you are when you've been hiding yourself before she interfered with the match and all?

I think Namgoong has a fair point why he thinks our FL is still planning something. If someone's been plotting for a long ass time and even resorts to poison then all of a sudden stops and tells you to fuck off i mean?? Id be more wary of a person like that.

Also " in danger? Me?" Yes you, you airheaded lil shit. You ve been here for less than a year and you ve already attracted the attention of the whole damn main cast and i bet you ll have a truck load of those "what do they want from a side character like me?" Bullshit. You 👏 know 👏what 👏you 👏did 👏

Users who are viewing this thread