Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 22

you go, girl!!! but take your man with you πŸ˜‚ thanks for the chapter!

Ohhhh myyy thank you soooo soooooo much for the update πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Little Tigeru is CUTTTTEEEEEEEEE~ OMG. Thank youuuuu for da scansss.

Ohhh we're going back! Don't know if I'm excited because politics and faceslapping will likely happen soon, or sad since eon young master will get less screentime

Dex-chan lover
Cheonho be coughing up swords and taking out their own claw lol
Thanks for the update

This is a SPOILER from the novel so it might be a little bit different
They will not go back immediately and will separate their groups into two and some of our bodyguard will go along with our mc to aquire a mine full of Geumkang ore and some will go back home slowly to pretend that our mc is just in the carriage and no suspicious behaviour
I can't stop my feelings to spoil something
First they visit the town because even our mc doesn't know the exact location of the mine and help the villagers with food and safety by defeating a 4000 years old beast(forgot what beast it is but its the one with fangs)
Warning ⚠️ think twice before reading the next spoiler
I will put the spoiler inside
The TRUTH is
The female lead of the novel and the male lead of the novel doesn't love each other until now and the female lead of the novel noticed that the novel male lead's sight always tend to follow our mc but he doesn't realize it nor admit it

Users who are viewing this thread