Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 22

I love this female lead! She’s so cool and kind.
The moment the hooded guy appeared I knew it was her trashy ex. Good lord is he conceited! He actually thought she was following him?! How exactly does her following him involve freeing the tiger god? What a dumbass. So glad the person in her body now dropped him and is living her best life.

Ahhh I really liked the big cutie showing up cause he’s worried about her. He’s so adorable. I’m definitely rooting for them. Be it friendship or a relationship.

I’m curious. Does anyone know who the male love interests are? I haven’t read the novel. I hope the ex isn’t one of them. Yuck 🤢

Thank you for translating and posting these new chapters!

"you should've let me touch those paws of yours!" bahaha that's so cute and I 100% agree, why giving people your claw when you can just show your cute pink toe beans.
Also, I'm glad MC suddenly having a little crush doesn't make her hopeless, she's like "ok ML kinda cute tho" but she's still level-headed and ready to do her own thing. She's a badass and I want her to stay that way until the very end.

Ooop she leaving.... wanna come with Oraboni? 🥺
Also tiger god so cute hahaha

c-cat...
cat loaf! cat loaf cat loaf cat loaf cat loaf... ...
toe beans! pretty and plush and pink!
i can't believe cheonho is so cute!!!
gosh, she has cheonho and gunwoo? lucky!

Priority 😌 i want to touch that paws too. I want to squish them. Maybe put my face and puff my cheeks with those furs. 🥰 ahh just imagining it makes me happy. It’s so fluffy

Dex-chan lover
god damn our MC has her priority straight!!!

I don't know how tiger's paws are like, but if they're anything like cats' paws then it will be heavenly

I TOO, WANTED HER TO TOUCH HIS HEAD AND PET IT--

But I guess she has better ideas by wanting to touch his nice paws. 🤔😂

DANG, IF ONLY.. 😢

Anyways, I guess she was only staying in here for a bit and will come back to her dad's side to fight off that evil step mother of hers and.. plan something? 🤔🤷‍♀️😅

Users who are viewing this thread