Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 26

this character really has the worst timing indeed 😣😣😣
thank you so much for the translation !!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I think this is the first Villainess story I've read where the newly-reformed Villainess doesn't think that she's changed for the better, but is simply taking advantage of the story and making herself rich and powerful with that insight. So good!

And thank you for the translation work!

Dex-chan lover
Hm?
It's the guy who stopped her in the beginning of chapter 24 I think
:O

Many thanks

I think this will mark the start of Soye's resolve to train. This event might have really impacted her to further improve. So excited to see how Haewon gets out of this one!! and also for Soye's training 🥰

Thank you for the scanlations ✨

Well I wouldn't even say the original Dang Haewon was evil either. She was abused and isolated from everyone for the sake of her stepmother taking over the family name and wealth. Then she was manipulated to get the original ml by any means then join the demon sect for "power". She was just a lonely girl who was tricked into behaving a certain way just like Aria from the villainess and the hourglass.

I'm sure this cliffhanger would be dramatic if we didn't know what happened next lol

Dex-chan lover
I have one question as I saw this on early manga like 2 weeks ago, were u holding chapters on mangadex so there is a mass update?

Well, if you look at who uploaded it, it wasn't the regular uploader.

is this the guy with the red eyes? that was holding her back in one of the chapters?

She's having an identity crisis. I don't blame her, but I don't think she's doing the things she's doing with the wrong type of motivation. Now who has gone and shown up there?

This vice captain's really good. He's not judgmental and gives a pretty nice advice as an adult. NOT BAD. 😏😎👍👍💖

Oh, and I guess some of these comments are right. Maybe seeing her miss/master get eaten by that snake and wanting to get stronger will make her want to train and become the strongest after MC?

Wait who’s the ML again? And aren’t the FL and ML cousins? 🧍🏽‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread