Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 28

I like this story, but I can't get excited when this is still just a flashback that we know the conclusion to.

@JakeRay fr instead of getting excited about what's happening atm, I'm just waiting for them to get to the point where she got ate

Weird, this wasn’t in my update’s I found it by chance going through all updates...

Dex-chan lover
If we are seeing the whole story between MC and the giant snake, why they made a "fast foward" of her getting swallowed in the first place? It wasn't necessary, because if the story were told in a linear way, it would have the same impact

I still think it would have been better if the author had simply removed or rewritten Soye to not be such a fucking handicap. What's her purpose in this story besides being a major pain in the ass? Does she replace the usual fat-idiot-who-somehow-becomes-OP?

Hard to fully enjoy the flashback chapters when we all know how this fight is gonna end anyway. At this point i'm just waiting for her to be eaten so we can all move on with the story.

Users who are viewing this thread