Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
So glad we’re out of flashback mode and into present day.

Thx for the chapter!

Oh so now Soye starts acting.

Let me guess, she somehow magically, with her tiny dull brain comes up with a way to dispell whatever is keeping the MC trapped and earns recognition from everyone.
I really hope i'm wrong with my prediction.

@Murricath Soye was always destined for great things, but due to the Haewon/MC's interference in taking her in changed how she will attain it.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don’t see the reason we had to see this before it happened here again. I mean if you show something that happens in the future you don’t need to show it to us again in full. As I see it all it did was mess up the pacing and create unnecessary confusion at the start of that chapter we had some time ago.

@nanaya All we knew before was that she became accomplished in the future, which means she could have attained that through effort and training and not just suddenly whip out a magical power.

That was a long af detour lolol but now we're back to our regularly scheduled program! Hopefully she comes up with a way to kill it from the inside out and the others are able to locate her.

Thanks for the update!

AHHHHHHHHH, need that next chapter to see how Soye grows to be able to break spells by mystical beasts... and to see how our MC gets out of this.

Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
The past chapters were a complete mess, in the worst possible way.

It was repeating the same images constantly to make up for lack of them. I am guessing the artist was out of commission for a while and that lead to this mess of chapters.

The In Media Res element has caught up to the present.

@LeviatanFansub the first speech bubble should say 'Eat this' not 'Eating This' unless there's something I'm missing.

It's a good thing this is group lives in Cartoon Land, or they'd be long dead. How kind of the snake to give our heroes some literal and figurative breathing room instead of, y'know, acting like a snake...

Users who are viewing this thread