Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 3

pls tell me this isn't the male lead the dude had 7 wives man idc historical or whatever that man is not on my favored side

Double-page supporter
You know, I just realized, she reminds me of (BotW) princess Zelda. It's a combination of the hairstyle, the eyebrows, and the large innocent looking eyes. If the hair was blonde and eyes were blue she would look exactly the same.

Double-page supporter
@Rat83

I mean she literally tried to kill the woman he loved. And this is literally 2 days later. I think it's understandable how he would be skeptical.

Ngl.....Its pretty normal for him to think this way. Imagine a girl thats suuuuuppperrr obbssessed with you that you always see her around you, sometimes she stalks you, and threaten every woman you've met and then she sudddenly just stopped following, stalking, and threatening every woman you've met. Like....I would feel rllu confused and some other mixed emotions if this happenned to me.

Bro imagine if he wasn't suspicious tho. She just goes from attempting murder to being a perfectly normal person and he's just like "sounds good". like how confusing must that be

Putting as many miles between you and her as she can you twit. That's what's she is planning.

Aggregator gang
Thank you, Snowy Scans and LeviatanScans!

Ugh. Get lost, boy. That oh-so-hot entrance of yours was sooooo plain. I knew ur not her end game as soon as you turned around. Thank you, neeeeext!!

i wish they wont destroy this ml tho. I just kinda dislke how some manhwas/novels tend to mkae the novel!ML into a trash which totally doesnt make sense since they were made to be perfect. I dont necessarily see why they must lower the novel!ML's character especially when he is techincally a victim to all these. Let's also add the novel!Fl in that equation.

Does anyone realise that she changed her clothes so fast that make me questiond how?

Dex-chan lover
I love her eyebrows, and her hair. Wish I had naturally two toned hair... And amazing eyebrows :D

Users who are viewing this thread