Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Lost a cowardly maid that will change sides to survive (and probably was about to ask that guy to take her with him to escape?)

Gain a Onion Knight follower.

#WorthIt

LOL that "HOLY SHIT" was so unexpected it made it funnier FJDHJG

thank you for the mass release ! i've just discovered this series today and it looks promising !

Uh oh, first kill
This gets more and more similar to the plot of chinese wuxia novels (duh, it IS tagged as wuxia) lmao conflicting families, seclusion, quick powerup, saving and collecting allies 🤣
Now, to see if she won’t defer to the other side after 10 years

It is typical in these kinds of stories to pick up the best future knight from the roadside. In this case it became a warrior due to the genre. Nonetheless satisfying indeed

Dex-chan lover
So she quietly starts to grasp all the golden thigh the ML should have? Sounds good to me heheh

Dex-chan lover
well.. i did say i don't wanna see sinah anywhere near mc in the future.. but i didn't expect this kind of ending for her tho lmao rip sinah i was for sure thought u will be spared 😆

I laughed out loud with the "Holy shit"; ngl I would seriously consider gathering the characters that have yet to met the ML or the FL... have the gratitude and friendship of powerful people while you live as peacefully as possible is the best for fantasy settings.

Users who are viewing this thread