Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 8

nicely done, author, like the way you dealt with the problem of can't let her live, yet don't make our mc a coldblooded murder with the extra effect of making her realize that her powers can easily kill someone, that I'm calling good writing, also giving our girl a strong support through her actions, someone who follows her for good reasons (not something idiotic like a servant who cares for her regardless of how stupid, naive, pathetic or like here arrogant she was)

that chapter was really great, please continue this way
many thanks also to everyone else who made it possible for me to read

yeeeeeees i stan a strong female subordinate witwiiie and also loving her character even more now. I am so sick of fls being so heartless even when they never even killed before and just made an excuse that since its a world of kill or be killed they becmae more 'colder'

I am honestly shocked that MC actually feel bad about killing people and realizes the power and responsibilities she has. I don't think I seen anyone else feel like that in series in this genre.

@f0xhunt
me too man.
I'm relieved when the MC actually shocked about killing a person. It reminds me that this is korean wuxia, not chinese wuxia when the MCs doesn't care about human lives and casually wiped out an entire clan.

The plot in this story is really convenient:
1. Born in new world and being poisoned by stepmother
2. Make plans to leave and get rid of poison
3. Leave and all of a sudden find 10,000 year old ginseng
4. As soon as I get into town there is a woman yelling for help and I get to show off my new skills
5. Oh no, I killed someone
6. Oh, the person I saved just so happens to show up right then and say things that make me feel better about it and also she becomes someone really strong and she wants to work for me

Lol this bitch tryin to be all serious but I remember she ate that sus magic plant without a single thought in her head and didnt learn shit.

Users who are viewing this thread