Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 9

@NomadKingR6 omg i forgot they were related since i can’t stand that one guy as the ml. ig i should’ve said i hope anyone but the first guy is the ml i got too excited 😭

Hello mr future male lead 😏
Everyone I am so sorry to be 70th comment. I liked 69 but all good things come to an end

Dex-chan lover
I see he’s part of the big titty committee.

Also you all better stop shipping because he’s her cousin or something, that is incest yall

Everyone saying they’re cousins or mentioning incest seem to be forgetting how ancient clans work. The fact that her grandfather said he was a “distant relative” of hers means that their degree of consanguinity most likely exceeds the fifth grade. They probably don’t even share the same last names. Yet they’re still relatives cause all the clan is family regardless of how far apart on the tree they are.

There’s also the second possibility, one other thing Ancient Clans used to do a lot. He’s adopted. I mean, if you’re a martial clan, adopting that unit of a man is only logical right?

He’s the ML, his design couldn’t have made it clearer. Since he’s the ML, he’s definitely the MCs romantic interest.

Haewon!~* thumbs up*
He must be one of those weak-looking boys wanting to be strong type

I already like him. I can foresee many cute moments with this giant shy boy.

Users who are viewing this thread