Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 9

... Did he thinks she's very beautiful? OwO

-
I thought he was a very big girl because of the angle and his face seems a bit androgynous but with the chance of him being the ml made me cheer.

Thank you for the translations

so.... just how distant are they related... hes so cute but... ill just take him 😂 please

His pectoral... it’s huge 😌 he looks like a woman for a bit. I laughed hard when he crashed the ceiling’s ornament 🤣 finally, a realistic struggle of a tall person. (Well at least according to my friends. I’m short so I have my own struggle)

He's big.... i wonder if hes package is big too, Imao (if only this was said in her thoughts, i'd die of laughter)
Did ya'll see that? see that blush???? HAHAHAHHAH, we got our ml minna!!!

She sure got over murdering someone she’s apparently known for 10 years rather quickly. It’s not like she’s from a peaceful place where she’s probably never seen someone die a horrible death, let alone killed someone herself.
Yeah, she’s perfectly fine! Just a silly little murder for a silly little lady. Look at her go!

Yes! Finally, we have a love interest that is a hunk! Or maybe it would be more appropriate to call him a himbo?

Users who are viewing this thread