Masters of Lightning Knives - Vol. 3 Ch. 178 - [Season 3 End]

Aggregator gang
Love the translation, humor and story of this, but it didn't feel like we ever reached a proper climax for season 3. Too bad. I'll see this again in 3-4 months for a great season 4.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that season end felt rushed. It's also ridiculous that 'fatty' just keeps running away like that (whether it's justified in the story or not, it's maddening to just see him go Team Rocket on them 2 times in a row).
It's also really not clear why the elder-brother had to die? The villains did force some form of poison on him to better control him, but the narrative just describes how the MC's attack wrecked him. Surely that's a touch ridiculous? The brother wasn't even on-scene at all during the battle. They really tried to rush a form of conclusion here without really conveying the finer details better.

Well, whatever. This was a skim-read type of story for a long time now, I guess? Cya in a few months. :u

Double-page supporter
Does anyone else feel there should have been one chapter between every chapter in season 3? Felt pretty rushed

brooo when fmc gonna know mc is her childhood friend?? and also I wanna see peoples reaction to mcs beautiful face so slowwwww
Looking at the current pace, probably mid-season 4 to late-season 5 if it even reach the fifth season to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread