Mata, Kata Omou. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Motive

Dex-chan lover
Wait, but i don't remember MC make any deal ? right ?
She just talk after the wish already grand

Don't worry, this manga ends at chapter 19 (probably got axed) and i'm not gonna spoil anything but if you want to know if the ending will gonna be happy or tragic :

the ending is a happy one.

If you can read in Bahasa (Indonesian language) here's the link : https://mangadex.org/chapter/540500/1

Dex-chan lover
Nominative: “thou”, not “thee”. (Same error here.) Certain not “thy”.

Genitive Absolute: “thine”, not “thy”. (Or the “Just like thy” might be a case of “thy” being wrongly used in place of the objective “thee”.)

Group Leader
What, he just remembers her like that... no wonder this got axed, good premise but horrible execution

Dex-chan lover
Meh, don't like this development. A bit too contrived to suddenly remember this shit.

Happy ending better be she accepts he's dead, goes back to her own world and learns to move on.

Dex-chan lover
That's a interesting overlap of suicidal tendencies and homicidal tendencies
An axe will work wonders

Double-page supporter
Yea, at this point the author has clearly just said "fuck it" and is writing whatever comes to mind.

Double-page supporter
This is some Geass-type shit.

I was about to call this the shittiest wish-granter/monkey's paw ever, but Tsurara did this with her own motives in mind, which actually makes this more explainable.

This manga's pacing is speeding up a lot, definitely feels cut short. We didn't get to properly explore characters like Kanai, and the Volleyball girl. Weird to think this guy made Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai too. That story is max comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread