Mata, Kata Omou. - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Now

@VirtuousVillein well, if you read again at that moment he told her his feelings to her, and how he talk about "how I talk to male lead about my feeling to you", its not like he just admit that he had unrequited feelings. Its literally he want and demand answer from her. Because as far as I know, many things like this happens in real life if that case you said happen. Just say, I just confess to a girl I like, and now we are dating. Now when I talk to my friend, my friend will say "maaan, I use to like your girlfriend. But you got her. Gratz man". And I guaranteed, mostly they will just laugh at it.

But from this situation and flashback when He told male lead, and how he confessed to the female lead, its 100% guaranteed he isn't like that. Thats why suddenly Male lead making space to them, he feels bad or whatever reason.

@Starbright
Rather than revealed it was heavily implied, at least from my point of view. Check one of my previous posts and I explain my logic there xD

So if I got this straight;
People are world jumping and then killing themselves.

In the original world, the 'I love you' male protagonist came from another world yet again with the explicit wish of spending time with his loved one, the female lead, and then he got killed the moment she finally realized that she loves him as per his/her spiritual mentor's contract.

And this comes full circle when our Female lead jumped to another world where she too could die by her mentor's contract after fulfilling her own wish of conveying her feelings to the male protagonist.

To all you waiting patiently for MKO Chapter 19, if you guys keep an eye out on Bank Holiday Friday, a miracle might happen. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread