Mata, Kata Omou.

Contributor
this author's works are always like this, they always have this drama and love polygons. I'm cheering for the first timeline(?) childhood friend ship lol

anybody else who wants to upload the chapter 1 ???

please people, focus on the next chapters instead uploading the same fucking chap over and over again... because unless there is a improvement in the quality of the image or translation.... DON'T BOTHER

Dex-chan lover
what a retarded manga. the supernatural shit is so fucking garbage, and the drama as well. Bitch just had to say simple words instead poor beta MC kills himself on "accident" cuz sadfish omegalul

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
How is the male MC beta? He's open minded and not restrained compared to the silly (thicc) girl.

Contributor
Huh, this is slightly different from his other work mmm...

Contributor
Heisei has officially disbanded, the series is free for any group to pick up. If you need raws for Mata Kata Omou. Contact Confused#3372 on discord.

Really weird series but also a bit of fresh air
At some times i think it's retarded and at other times i quite enjoy it.
I wonder how it'll turn out

Just saw the completed raws (so don't click if you don't want the whole thing spoiled)
and it hurts. It hurts so bad. What was the whole point of the world jumping thing if they're just going to reset it?? She watches herself get replaced, her boyfriend rejects her and finds happiness with another girl, then she just gets dumped back into her "fixed" world and goes la-de-da back to her relationship like nothing happened. I mean???? The whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

@rellea

I think the entire point is that it's supposed to feel sour. In her original world, she was not sure how to process her feelings, and so she did not answer her friend's. As such, she deeply regretted it when he died and realized that she did love him and would do anything to have it again. The "moral" is something like "life can be cut short at any time, so don't waste any time."

@rellea Was that the entire raws up to completion, cause I found up to chapter 12 translated into spanish and
She was transferred to a world where she never existed cause the girl that asked her the question is like a god or something and tells her that it's an alternate reality where the dude didn't die since she asked to be together with him she got transferred to that world but she wasn't a part of his childhood like in the other one. Reading the story though, it feels like if the dude is slowly falling in love with her even if he already is going out with the childhood friend from that world. The mc girl even said that she didn't mind that he didn't remember her, all she had to do was get him to fall in love with her again. As of the latest one, it also looks like somehow the memories of the other reality are becoming the memories of the dude that is still alive.

@15quince15
I found the raws up to chapter 19, which I'm pretty sure was the last chapter. He's drawn to her instinctively and the memories from her world enter him and he remembers her, but in the end he decides that those aren't his memories and he loves the girl in his world. It wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't tell her to her face that even though he remembers loving her, he loves the other girl even more than he loved her. That was the kicker that broke my heart.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve seen chap 7 on main page, decided to see what was about, lured by the unusual release schedule (on hold for ages)...well, surely chapter 5 blew my mind. I wasn’t expecting that in the slightest.

Didn’t read any of the spoilers, but for now, I think @Zenith_Tempest is right...since she wasn’t able to convey her feelings the first time, she has to go “the same road” of him: try, try a lot, and try again to succeed and this time make him fall for her.

@rellea wow, can you provide a link to where you found it?
I didn't know that this story goes straight downhill until the end, like you said. The ending you mentioned got a somewhat similar vibe to "I want to eat your pancreas" with all the MC not getting what they want. But I guess this is worse with the rejection.
Edit:
where's the "tragedy" tag?

Well, didn't expecting that kind of story....... well.....I'll just wait and see what happen next i guess

@madness123
Well not exactly, since the main girl somehow got a happy ending back in her world with the main guy alive and in love with her. It's just that the part right before where she gets her heart trampled on kind of ruined it for me.
Here's the link to the completed raws for anyone who wants to see it:
http://mangaall.com/manga/mata-kataomou-raw/

Users who are viewing this thread